This update includes changes to the Popover, ActionList, and Table components.
- Popover is now rendered in a Portal, and accepts a new prop
portalId. Defaults to
document.body if not provided.
- Popovers will now find and focus on the first focusable child within its content when opening.
- Popovers will now open when hitting the up or down arrow keys when uncontrolled.
- Popovers will now close when pressing the tab key by default. Can be turned off via a new prop,
- ActionList items are now keyboard navigable with the up and down arrow keys
- ActionList now properly sets
role="menu" on the container and
role="menuitem" on each action
- Tables with the experimental
freezeFirstColumn prop will now only render a single table in the DOM, and Popovers within the first column now work correctly.